Monday, October 10, 2016

Robin Reck

Robin Reck was kind enough to answer a few questions about her acting career.


BTS shot of Robin Reck as Grekov (in pink),
in an episode of Tam's World

What sparked your interest in acting/the film industry?

While going to film school, I auditioned and got cast in quite a few short films and found that I was better in front of the camera than behind it.

What are some of your past/future projects?

Some of my favorite roles besides Grekov Tam’s World include theater, TV, and indie films and webseries. I portrayed Madam Rosepettle in the play, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama’s Hung You in the Closet and I’m Feeling so Sad for American Century Theater. I was cast in a co-star role in an episode of the AMC TV show, Turn, and have done quite a few indie projects recently, including portraying a cougar vampire in Your Mom Sucks, a recovering drug addict in Halfway, and conspiracy theorist, Mae Brussel in Last of the Manson Girls.

Favorite movies/genres/actors?

I like dark comedies, thrillers, and good dramas. Favorite movies that come to mind, Harold and Maude, Angel Heart, The Godfather. As far as favorite actors, I have been very impressed with the performances of Marissa Tomei, Angelina Jolie, John Hawkes, Matt Daemon and too many others to name.

Where can we learn more about you?

grandtrinefilms.com
imdb

Thanks Robin!

No comments:

Post a Comment